Sunday, March 6, 2011

Checking In

Hi,

Just checking in. I spoke with my friend Susan yesterday and realized through that conversation that I feel quite settled on my diet now and since I feel settled, I did not have much to say in my blog.

I am happy with the "vegetables and meat" plan. I eat the vast majority of my vegetables fresh and raw but also have some steamed broccoli along with tuna or hard boiled eggs. I have not been having cravings lately, so that is a real plus, in my book. The last time I checked I had lost another two pounds so that was nice.

I've been busy with getting my taxes done, and cleaning up some lose ends. I have a project waiting for me which is to enter into the books all the sales and expenditures for my small part-time business since January. It does seem like the economy is picking up.

The Lord has given me enough money to carry me through until I can do early retirement at 62 and I am grateful. That sure takes the pressure off. I am trusting that there will be no big unexpected expenditures, but if there are, I know He will provide for that too. God is good!!

I actually have a cold right  now, so did not go to church this morning. I don't want to spread the germs around. And my back has been bothering me more but other than that things seem to be pretty much fine.

I'll be back when I've got something in particular to share.  I am working on my study of Hebrews which, if you are interested, you can view at: http://lovesbiblestudy.blogspot.com/

And don't forget: if you need something to help you carry a heavy load check out the luggage carts at: http://www.bestluggagecarts.com/travel_luggage_carts.html

Take care! Love you!

--Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi -- and welcome! Please feel free to make a comment. I'd love to hear from you!